What personal data do we hold? - To provide patients with a high standard of dental care, we need to hold some personal data, including
1) Past & current medical and dental condition
2) Personal details such as age, address, telephone numbers and GP details
3) Notes of conversations or incidents that might occur
4) Records of consent to treatment and costs
Retaining information - We will retain your dental records while you are a patient and after you cease to be a patient for at least 11 years or for children until age 25, whichever is longer.
Security Information - Personal data about you is held on the practices computer system and / or in a locked manual filing system. The information is only accessible to authorized team members.
Disclosure of information - We may need to disclose personal information about you to
1) Your Medical GP
2) Referral to hospital or other specialists
3) Private dental schemes of which you area member
Please be assured that we do not sell on any information we hold on patients - including e-mail addresses
Access to your records - You have the right to access the information we hold about you at no cost. Formal applications must be put in writing to the practice manager.
Further information - Please feel free to ask any member of staff for further information on GDPR at Tuddenham Road dental Surgery. The Practice Manager (Mrs Cindy Sharp) is available 4 days a week (not Wednesdays).