Mr Willem Hendriks joined Mr Hoffman in November 2010 which brings us to the present day and our current team. Tuddenham Road Dental Surgery has a long and proud history with continuity in care.
THE TUDDENHAM ROAD DENTAL SURGERY
What is now known as the The Tuddenham Road Dental Surgery was first established as a dental practice in Museum Street in Ipswich by Mr Roberts and Mr Freeman in 1930.
In 1959 Mr Roberts moved the practice to its current location on Tuddenham Road. He was then joined by Mr Colin Harvey. They ran the practice as a partnership until Mr Roberts retired in 1976 leaving Mr Harvey to become the principal dentist.
In 1981 Mr Harvey was joined by Mr Nigel Crowley. Mr Harvey retired in 2004, Mr Crowley became the principal dentist and was joined by Mr Hoffman in 2006. After four years working alongside one another Mr Crowley decided to retire in August 2010.
Mr Willem Hendriks joined Mr Hoffman in November 2010 after working seamlessly along side one another for almost five years Mr Hoffman made the difficult decision to retire in July 2015.
Mr Johnny Paraskevopoulos joined Tuddenham Road Dental Surgery in August 2015 bringing us to the present day and the current.
Tuddenham Road Dental Surgery has a long and proud history with continuity in care. There are a handful of patients that have been loyal to the practice from its inception in the 1930’s. The stability that the Tuddenham Road “family” provides has found favour with many of our patients.
A practice where there is a low turnover in staff and dentists is a happy practice where patients get the best possible care in a friendly environment.